This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Upgrade gcc please
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jdhedden at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:17:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Upgrade gcc please
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
The gcc version for Cygwin is currently 3.4.4, which was release by
the gcc group in May '05. Since then 3.4.5 and 3.4.6 have been
release. In addition, gcc 4 has been released with the lastest
version being 4.2.1.
gcc 4 support mudflaps for finding memory issues. I'm sure many would
find that useful.
STFLA next time, this has been discussed quite a bit. GCC will be
updated when it works correctly on Windows.
"Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones,
which have a lining of iridium and strontium 90)" -- Sean Dwyer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html