This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: the character problem in my cygwin manpage
- From: sun <pythonsun at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: 0 dot fractalus at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:54:52 +0800
- Subject: Re: the character problem in my cygwin manpage
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3A272C8D-618F-4B08-AAA9-B7CC9958D29F@gmail.com>
that is what I want to do, how to set everything to english?
> this happens on some machines with that option -- mostly with asian
> language stuff but ALWAYS with japanese text encodings and korean...
> had that happen at my school for a long time -- eventually we set
> everything to english and used that stupid IME stuff.
> Morgan gangwere
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html