This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sys/mman.h missing MCL_CURRENT ...
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:34:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: sys/mman.h missing MCL_CURRENT ...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 14:13, Fred Hansen wrote:
> A program I am trying to port to cygwin does
> #include <sys/mman.h>
> and later calls mlockall, which is defined in mman.h:
> mlockall(MCL_CURRENT | MCL_FUTURE);
> HOWEVER, MCL_CURRENT and MCL_FUTURE are undefined. So the build fails.
> In other systems MCL_... are defined in <bits/mman.h>, but my
> cygwin (cygcheck output attached) lacks /usr/include/bits and even if it
> did, <sys/mman.h> does not include <bits/mman.h>
> Is there some package I am supposed to have added to cygwin to get
> definitions for MCL_CURRENT, etc? I have almost all the packages.
mlockall/munlockall are not supported by Cygwin so there's no reason
to define these values.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html