This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Git error on Cygwin
- From: Claudio Scordino <cloud dot of dot andor at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:17:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Git error on Cygwin
- References: <46AE1D67.email@example.com> <46AF263A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46AF483D.email@example.com> <46AFD107.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46B1A9DE.email@example.com> <46B1CD4A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Blake wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Claudio Scordino on 8/2/2007 3:54 AM:
Ok, I've posted an email to cygwin-apps describing this issue.
fatal error - could not load shell32, Win32 error 487
Wasn't necessary. This list was already the correct list to be posting to.
I put the info also here,
Nothing jumps out at me; you don't have any installation problems, and you
are using XP Pro (I use XP home). Hmm, I wonder if you need to do a
rebaseall? You already have it installed, so exit all cygwin processes,
use Windows cmd.com to start an instance of c:\cygwin\bin\ash, and from
there, execute '/bin/rebaseall'. (And I found those instructions by
looking at the first hit for a google on 'win32 error 487').
Sorry, but this did not fix the problem...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html