This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PERL's Encode::Byte is being flagged by AVGfree as WIN32/PolyCrypt anyonelse
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:31:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: PERL's Encode::Byte is being flagged by AVGfree as WIN32/PolyCrypt anyonelse
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: arnstein at pobox dot com
On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 07:43:18PM -0700, William Deegan wrote:
> Anyone else seeing this?
Yes. Last night, AVG (paid version) detected a massive 131
Win32/PolyCrypt infections, mostly in Cygwin files. I suspect false
positive here. I emailed a request for help to the vendor.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html