This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compiling with gmp not working
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:35:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: compiling with gmp not working
- References: <46BD679D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ankit Singla wrote:
> What's odd is that gmp.h exists in my /usr/include directory, along with
> stdio.h. I also have libgmp dlls installed. Ideas?
There's not enough information here to help you. Run the above command
with -v added and paste the result. Also, please attach cygcheck output
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html