Re: how to run "make check" (bug in FAQ)

Following-up to my own post:

Thank you very much!

"make check" is now running on my system.

Unfortunately, it seems to hang and make no progress. The last line of output is:

> running ./mingw-cygload.exe -cygwin C:/cygwin/oss/build/i686-pc- cygwin/winsup/cygwin/cygwin0.dll > ./mingw-cygwin.log

It's been running for at least an hour and a half now. Task Manager says that no processes are using significant CPU.

The only thing that I did that wasn't quite by-the-book was running ./ configure and make and make check inside some of the subdirectories of /oss/src, as earlier posted. Could that be causing this make check to hang? Can I recover from that more efficiently than doing a full fresh CVS checkout?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Zooko