This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to rename file case-sensitive?
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:13:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to rename file case-sensitive?
> rename foo Foo
Wish it was so easy. The syntax is
rename from to filelist
so here you need
rename foo Foo foo
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html