This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to rename file case-sensitive?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:03:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to rename file case-sensitive?
- References: <46C13A16.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> rename foo FooHow about:
Wish it was so easy. The syntax is
rename from to filelist
so here you need
rename foo Foo foo
$ mv foo bar && mv bar foo
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
God must love stupid people... He made so many.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html