This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Crash when accessing usb storage devices after updating from cygwin 1.5.20-1
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:04:08 +0100
- Subject: RE: Crash when accessing usb storage devices after updating from cygwin 1.5.20-1
- References: <46C1CD04.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14 August 2007 16:41, Thomas wrote:
> I cannot access usb storage devices on my laptop (Acer TM800, Pentium
> M), since updating from cygwin 1.5.20-1.
> > 9 [sig] ls 860 C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe: *** fatal error - called
> with threadlist_ix -1
Disable the Embassy Trust Suite fingerprint reader software ?
DaveK (attempting the old psychic debugging trick once again)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html