Re: How to rename file case-sensitive?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 15 00:48, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Jeff Hawk wrote:
[disclaimer]

[FULL QUOTED!]

Was that really necessary just to make a fun out of it?
Is quoting ever really necessary?
Dang 2! Not *that's* a long sig. I always chuckle at the silly attempt
to make this legal statement.

http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-08/msg00108.html
Huh? And I'm supposed to do what with this URL?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Will the information superhighway have any rest stops?