This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:04:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- Openpgp: url=hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
- References: <6BAB620F928F4C80A55C8F8D4841478C@FAMILYROOM>
Michael Grand :
Oops! I forgot something I did to make imap work, exim and uw-imap have
different definitions of the mail spool so I did a hard link between /var/mail
and /var/mail/spool. That probably is what the error "The network path was not
found" meant, imapd could not find /var/mail.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html