This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:12:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- Openpgp: url=hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
- References: <2AD8CDD60A104CA98080FB4FE47C91CC@FAMILYROOM>
Michael Grand wrote:
> René Berber wrote:
>> They have to be the same directory, thus the hardlink (man ln):
>> ln /var/mail/spool /var/mail
>> of course this has to be done after you delete the directory you created.
> /var/mail/spool does not exist. Do you mean /var/spool ?
No, I copied the paths in the wrong order, it should be:
ln /var/mail /var/spool/mail
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html