RE: Copy/Paste doesn't run on Cygwin

Thanks for your help.

I have tried it, but the problem persist.

I have found som information about this issue on a "Vim Forum":

http://www.nabble.com/Patch-for-problems-with-X11-GUI---XTERM-clipboard-integration-with-native-Win-applications---was-%22clipboard-support-with-GTK-GUI-under-cygwin%22-tf935831.html#a2424350

Regards,
Jose Luis