This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygcrypt-0.dll ad-aware trojan alert
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:04:31 +0100
- Subject: RE: Cygcrypt-0.dll ad-aware trojan alert
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 21 August 2007 15:52, PTBluster wrote:
> I just ran Ad-aware and got a hit for the IROffer object which uses
> cygcrypt-0.dll. I've searched Ad-ware forum and with Google but could not
> find much. I think cygcrypt-0.dll is a legit library file so I am wondering
> if this hit is significant?
Almost certainly a false alarm... hang on, I'll update my .def file and check
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html