This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: executing C program in cygwin
- From: Erich Dollansky <oceanare at pacific dot net dot sg>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:54:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: executing C program in cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
/path to the program/programname<filename
This worked fine yesterday, however today all i get is the message "bash:
filename: no such file or directory". I must admit that I shifted the
check for spaces in the names and insert a space behind the program name.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html