This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
- From: Mark Harig <idirectscm at aim dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 00:36:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
Christopher Faylor wrote:
1. This package is classified in 'setup' as a 'Misc' package. Should
this package be classified as a 'Shell' package instead?
It is in the category "Interpreters" under Debian so I've put it there
for Cygwin as well.
Note that some packages are in multiple categories. clisp, for example,
is in the Interpreters and Shells categories. And the editors Emacs and
Xemacs are in the Interpreters and Editors categories. scsh likely belongs
in both the Interpreters and Shells categories. Many people will look for
the "Scheme shell" in the Shells category.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html