This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:47:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
- References: <46D61237.email@example.com>
Mark Harig schrieb:
Reini Urban writes:
> scsh - the "scheme shell" - has been added to the cygwin distribution.
Thank you for providing this package.
1. This package is classified in 'setup' as a 'Misc' package. Should
this package be classified as a 'Shell' package instead?
2. The manual page 'scsh.1.gz' in /usr/share/man/man1 has only 27 bytes
in it. The manual page, 'scsh.man', included in the source for
'scsh' has 1982 bytes. Is there a defect in the scsh cygwin package
(i.e., did the manual page get package incorrectly), or is this
a problem with my cygwin installation?
Yes, the scsh cygwin package is broken.
I'll also try to find the cygport problem and report it upstream.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html