Install bash completion and svn completion on it

Hi,
  I tried to install bash completion for subversion but was not successful.
I use cygwin 2.510 and my bash version is 3.00.16. I executed the
"bash_completion_svn.sh" script but after that when I try to use <TAB> for
completion nothing happens.
 I do not know if cygwin bash is enable to do completion by default (not for
svn only).
Is there anybody who did this before and can give me precious hopefully
step-by-step way to do this?
Your help is so appreciated Smile