This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Simple shell script not working
- From: Yxg <dily1314 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Simple shell script not working
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have also encounted this problem:
"bash: $'\r': command not found"
when start the cygwin programme.Have you found the method to fix it?
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Simple-shell-script-not-working-tf4171206.html#a12446290
Sent from the Cygwin Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html