This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Simple shell script not working
- From: "Bengt-Arne Fjellner" <bengt-arne dot fjellner at ltu dot se>
- To: "Yxg" <dily1314 at gmail dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 06:55:01 +0200
- Subject: RE: Simple shell script not working
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I have also encounted this problem:
> "bash: $'\r': command not found"
> when start the cygwin programme.Have you found the method to fix it?
Reason you have edited some file with the wrong editor
run d2u on .bashrc .bash_profile
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html