This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Vista/cygwin tar problem - "file changed as we read it"
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:26:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: Vista/cygwin tar problem - "file changed as we read it"
- References: <00d901c7ed67$f1ef3a70$0400a8c0@ze4427wm>
On 02 September 2007 14:48, Aaron Gray wrote:
> On doing a 'tar -czf ...' I am getting the following message for each
> subdirectory - "file changed as we read it"
> Anyone know whats going on ?
BLODA[*] interference perhaps? Can you disable the on-access scan part of
[*] - http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-talk/2007-q3/msg00174.html
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html