Re: Send keystrokes to an XP window

is it a c++ library or what? we need more information. if its a native
windows library then it should be trivial to move things to cygwin...

On 9/12/07, Rlambert <rlambert1@aol.com> wrote:

> I found a module (Win32::GUI) on the Internet.  It looks like it can be used
> to send keystrokes to an XP window?  Can it be installed on CYGWIN?  If so,
> how do you do it?  If not, is there some other module that can be used in
> CYGWIN to send keystrokes to an XP window?
>
> Thanks.
> --

Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.