centralized folder.

i have the crontab service installed and it is running under my user name.

both scripts work from the command line when run manually as me but script
#2 does not.

script #1 - works from the command line and in crontab:
rm c:/Movies/*
ln -s f:/Movies\ 2/* c:/Movies
ln -s g:/Movies\ 3/* c:/Movies

script #2 - works from the command line but not in crontab (this scripts
creates links for movies modified less than 30 days old):
rm c:/NEW\ Movies/*
find f:/Movies\ 2/* -maxdepth 0 -mtime -30 -exec ln -s {} c:/NEW\ Movies \;
find g:/Movies\ 3/* -maxdepth 0 -mtime -30 -exec ln -s {} c:/NEW\ Movies \;

Here is the output from cron.log in my home directory

Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/15 MINUTES
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/28 DAYS LATER
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/FINAL DESTINATION 2
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/LED ZEPPELIN - THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/MUSIC AND LYRICS
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/SCARY MOVIE
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/SPIDERMAN 2
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/SUICIDE KINGS
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/THE GOOD SHEPHERD
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/UNCLE BUCK
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/UNDERWORLD
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/WAYNE'S WORLD
Access denied - F:/MOVIES 2/WAYNE'S WORLD 2
File not found - -MAXDEPTH
File not found - 0
File not found - -MTIME
File not found - -30
File not found - -EXEC
File not found - LN
File not found - -S
File not found - {}
Access denied - C:/NEW MOVIES
File not found - ;
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/ALIEN
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/AMERICAN PSYCHO
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/AUSTIN POWERS 2 - THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/COYOTE UGLY
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/DESPERADO
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/GHOSTBUSTERS 2
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/GOLDENEYE
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/HELLRAISER I
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/JURASSIC PARK 3
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/KINDERGARTEN COP
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/LIFE OF BRIAN
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/O
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/REMEMBER THE TITANS
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/SOUTH PARK - BIGGER, LONGER, AND UNCUT
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/SURVIVING CHRISTMAS
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/TERMINATOR
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/TERMINATOR 2
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/TERMINATOR 3 - RISE OF THE MACHINES
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/THE CROW
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/THE TRUMAN SHOW
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/TRUE LIES
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/WISHMASTER 3 - BEYOND THE GATES OF HELL
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/WITHOUT A PADDLE
Access denied - G:/MOVIES 3/X-MEN
File not found - -MAXDEPTH
File not found - 0
File not found - -MTIME
File not found - -30
File not found - -EXEC
File not found - LN
File not found - -S
File not found - {}
Access denied - C:/NEW MOVIES
File not found - ;
FIND: Parameter format not correct
FIND: Parameter format not correct

Anyone have any idea why the find isn't working properly when in the
crontab?  I dont actually think it's a permission denied issue but something
with the parsing possible (since I made sure i have full access to all the
files and the script works from the command line).  maybe it's something
with the environment variables.  thanks in advance for any ideas.