Re: one more thing

>>If I did that, I'd be doing you a disservice.  You don't want to mix and
>>match stuff from VC++ and gcc/g++.  That's just asking for trouble.  I'd
>>recommend just changing the reference to "stdio.h" and using gcc's.  If
>>you simply *must* have 'cstdio', you can install the Boost package (see
>>'setup.exe') and then use its:
'/usr/include/boost-1_33_1/boost/compatibility/cpp_c_headers/cstdio'

I can't really change the the header file. SWIG autogenerates
example_wrap.c, so if i start changing it around, i'll be in other kinds of
trouble. Here's what I've been reading, http://www.swig.org/tutorial.html
(scroll down to " Building a C# module")