Re: Cygwin Usage

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 01:21:25AM -0700, DaveOJ wrote:
>I figured out that I needed the X-startup-scripts package. It wasn't in the
>this site,ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports, so I used
>ftp://mirrors.xmission.com instead I installed X-startup-scripts, as well as
>other dependencies that weren't installed the 1st time
>I can now get to startxwin.bat, which is in /usr/X11R6/bin/.
>However, it gives me an error and doesn't start.

This mailing list supports the packages that are downloaded via the
mirrors of cygwin.com.  If you are having problems with packages
provided by some other site then please contact the people at that site
for help.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com