SPEND FROM YOUR BLOCKED E-GOLD ACCOUNT NOW

Dear Value E-gold users,
   E-gold is updating it online activities, we now noticed that we have a lot of blocked e-gold account.

E-gold has make a programme for everyone that has suffer any part of this.

We have make a programme which will enable you to spend and receive payment from your blocked e-gold account, all what you need to do is to let us know that your account has been blocked and we will have it opened.

This service will cost you 10% of the total money in the blocked account, so please try and make sure that you have all the information regarding this account so that during ownership verification we will have you verified.

The programme will secured your online E metal payment, you can contact our online representative anytime, egold_gold2000@yahoo.com, contact them and speak with them about your blocked account, or you email us on egold_gold@mail.com.

Thanks for your corporation
E-gold Team.