Re: cygwin makes shared folders on vista

jxt wrote:
However, as this is the *users* mailing list, I'm wondering if
developers hang out here regularly.

They do.

Is there somewhere else to post that would get more developer attention?

Nope. This is the right place.

Well, maybe there is... I'm sure if you called one of them, for example, you would get more attention, but not likely the kind of attention you want :-).

--
Matthew
Microsoft: driving people fscking insane...