Best AVS to use with cygwin

Hi,

I am currently using Kaspersky AVS but I am looking for a replacement because using it with Cygwin brings my system unstable whenever a bunch of child processes are spawn (ie: find . -name '*.h' -exec grep -l pattern {} \;'. Someone has even put the blame on Cygwin on their forum:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/lofiversion/index.php/t48713.html

I do not agree with his assessment because:

1- I have tried the proposed fix and it didn't change anything
2- I am having the same instability problem with their AVS when I compile big projects (ie: ACE Framework) with Visual Studio.NET 2003.
3- Cygwin is running very smoothly with previously used AVS such as McAfee and Trend Micro OfficeScan.

Before doing my AVS switch, I just wanted to ask cygwin users and/or maintainers which AVS they are recommending and that is known to have no compatibility problems with Cygwin.

Thank you,
Olivier Langlois