RE: Unable to access file from shell script (XP configure problem?)

Perfect -- this did the trick! Thank you all for your quick responses!

Ramon

----+----
This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Ingenuity Systems Inc. which may be considered confidential by Ingenuity, or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.