This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPv6-enabled cygwin packages repository
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:42:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: IPv6-enabled cygwin packages repository
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB; url=http://www.lapo.it/pgpkey.txt
- References: <425BD302.email@example.com> <20050412140711.GA1471@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I'm in contact with Jun-ya and he has already signed a Cygwin copyright
> assignment. However, there are a couple of problems and restrictions
> which makes the final integration into Cygwin somewhat tricky. I didn't
> hear back from Jun-ya for a couple of weeks now, but I hope he'll
> send the first patches at one point. Stay tuned.
Any news on that regard?
Any plan no what/how should be tested to make sure it doesn't break the
experience of people with NO IPv6 support in their OS?
(maybe a test script to get executed on various Windows versions such as
2000, XP with "ipv6 disable", Vista... maybe in virtual machines or
I'd really like to have IPv6 in by default, so if there's any way I can
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html