This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: File name too long problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:35:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: File name too long problem
- References: <200712012043.lB1KhE0C008215@dell2.home>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 1 15:43, Marty Leisner wrote:
> So for now I did a mount onto a shorter path and things worked fine:
> C:\Documents and Settings\leisner on /mnt type system (binmode)
> when I queried in /mnt...
> Whats the current status of this problem?
Work in progress.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html