This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and squid - RLIMIT_NOFILE
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:07:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: cygwin and squid - RLIMIT_NOFILE
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 12/3/2007 2:51 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
$ squid -N
FATAL: setrlimit: RLIMIT_NOFILE: (24) Too many open files
This is a classic error described a few times on the mailing list.
has anybody managed this?!!!
Is there any reason not to use the Windows-native squid binaries? I
thought about trying to package squid-2.6 for Cygwin because of the
problems you mention, but when I noticed the Windows-native binaries I
decided it wasn't worth the effort.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"You know, we've won awards for this crap."
-- David Letterman
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html