This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.24-2: unalbe to get a core Dump file
- From: Alberto Luaces <aluaces at udc dot es>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:09:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.5.24-2: unalbe to get a core Dump file
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El Wednesday 05 December 2007 11:48:33 Massimo Carboni escribiÃ:
> Hi there,
> I'm quite new on cygwin I'm trying to get a core dump for debug purpose
> without success.
I think currently it is not possible to get the core file. However, you can
set the debugger to attach to the process when it crashes, which is basically
$ export CYGWIN=error_start=c:\\cygwin\\bin\\gdb.exe
(Change the path to point where your gdb.exe is).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html