This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.24-2: unalbe to get a core Dump file
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:11:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.24-2: unalbe to get a core Dump file
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Alberto Luaces wrote:
El Wednesday 05 December 2007 11:48:33 Massimo Carboni escribiÃ:
I'm quite new on cygwin I'm trying to get a core dump for debug purpose
I think currently it is not possible to get the core file.
Actually, you can. See:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html