This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [experimental] cygwin-1.5.25-4
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:37:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [experimental] cygwin-1.5.25-4
- References: <announce.20071206114655.GO26345@calimero.vinschen.de>
>>>>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I've made another version of the Cygwin DLL, 1.5.25-4, and associated
> utilities available for testing. Version 1.5.24-2 remains the current
> version for now.
> This is a bug fix release. If nothing serious crops up TODAY or TOMORROW,
> I intend to make this the new Cygwin version on SATURDAY.
I just installed 1.5.25-4 and again noticed console windows popping up
and vanish during my fetchmail run against our IMAP server. This happens
everytime a mail gets fetched and delivered to procmail.
I reported this already in http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2007-04/msg00156.html
See also: http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2007-07/msg00549.html
My 'fix' was to install snapshot cygwin1-20070330 which didn't show this
I never tested any snapshots since than, my bad :-(
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html