This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Almost nothing works for me in Cygwin 1.5.24-2
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 12:50:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Almost nothing works for me in Cygwin 1.5.24-2
- References: <000001c839ff$388f7ab0$040ca8c0@WynandBuilding>
Rob Larkins wrote:
[problem description snipped]
Did you even look at the cygcheck.out you created? Some things in there
look pretty obvious, like microsoft windows services for unix being in
the path, shadowing cygwin related stuff...
You really have alot of stuff in your path anyway, might not always be a
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html