cygwin-1.5.25-5 is missing newlib math updates

In April/May 2007 I submitted a number of patches to fix math boundary
problems in newlib. These changes appear to have not made it into the
latest cygwin release. Though they are certainly in the newlib repository.
Is there a reason for this omission? Can the current cygwin release be
updated/fixed or do I need to recompile libm again? This makes me wonder
are there other updates that are missing?

Sorry I didn't check this before you released the new version, but I have
been very busy lately.

Regards,

Cary