This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wish Setup would accept my Perl
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:29:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: Wish Setup would accept my Perl
- References: <loom.20071105T183528email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <001501c82094$434e4230$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Kairys wrote:
> "Reini Urban" <email@example.com> wrote in message
>> Win32::OLE COM objects, Registry access, Win32:GUI and all of
>> libwin32 works fine on cygwin perl. With cygwin perl you have the best
>> of both worlds.
> Is it correct that Cygwin Perl/Tk requires a running X server?
That is one of the stranger assertions to pass by here in a while. More
so than the (OT, as there is that other list) complaint that installing
X from cygwin setup is a pain.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html