This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Test entry for rxvt in setup.ini older than current release
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 06:36:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Test entry for rxvt in setup.ini older than current release
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Dr. Volker Zell on 12/12/2007 2:47 AM:
> The entry for rxvt in setup.ini looks suspicious:
> The test version is older then current, so it should be removed.
I deleted the test: line, but not any of the files, in case Charles wants
a newer version than -4 to appear as the prev: entry.
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html