This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing 'which' documentation
- From: "Lee D. Rothstein" <lee at veritech dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:55:17 -0500
- Subject: missing 'which' documentation
- Reply-to: lee at veritech dot com
Does anybody know or care that there is an option --
'-a' -- for 'which' -- that is not documented on
Cygwin. That is, there is no internal help, and there
is no 'man' or 'info' page provided by Cygwin install.
If anybody wants this, I will find or create the 'man'
page and make it cover '-a', and then do *what* with
it? Pointers appreciated!
To see the value of this option try (assuming you have MS
executable directories in your path):
which ping vs which -a ping
which find vs which -a find
which dir == which -a dir
i.e., 'dir' is an internal of 'cmd.exe'
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html