This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A question on cygcheck
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:13:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: A question on cygcheck
- References: <476B7BC3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Angelo, think about. Of course it's native windows program without any
dependency on cygwin1.dll. It's supposed to be able to inspect your
cygwin installation even when it's so hosed that you can't even launch a
bash shell. Thus, it's a pure windows program and generates line breaks
the way all windows programs do.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html