This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to configure cygwin setup to proceed without warning notification popup
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 04:39:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to configure cygwin setup to proceed without warning notification popup
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> When cygwin retrieves the setup information from the list of servers, it pops
> up a message if it is unable to do so for a particular server. It does not
> proceed until the user has clicked ok on this message.
> Is it possible to configure the set up to proceed without the notification?
> I turned on the quiet mode option when I invoked the setup application but
> it does not appear to work. I still get the notification message
I don't understand -- if you have a mirror selected that cannot be
reached why can't you just unselect that mirror in the list?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html