RE: Squid use and configuration on cygwin

On 29 December 2007 15:22, Jeff wrote:

> Hmmmmm... IMO, the anger is wholly justified, considering the
> provocation: a dismissive response in the first instance, and a
> sarcastic one in the second.

  Two wrongs don't make a right, and adding to a problem doesn't make it any
better.

>  And throwing epithets there, Dave, most
> certainly adds much more heat than light to the conversation.

  Maybe we have a language barrier here; where I come from, telling someone
they're "being an ass" is a really pretty minor admonishment.  Please note
also that I didn't fail to offer up all the useful information I had on the
subject and am continuing to try and actually understand and solve the
problem.

    cheers,
      DaveK