Re: win32-gui-demos.pl dumps core

found a data point for you: stock winxp install, no updates no
nothing, +cygwin + ActiveState ActivePerl works fine for me under
ActivePerl but fails under Cygwin perl... i removed AS-AP from the
PATH so that it woudnt conflict with the cygwin install

Also, tried from an ancient cygwin install (about 8 months) and it
worked fine until I installed the new win32-gui-demos package

On Jan 4, 2008 8:21 PM, Michael Kairys <kairys@we sell you fishing
wire for internet.net> wrote:

> "morgan gangwere" <letsnotspam, hmmmaky> wrote in message
> 4e41f5c20801041127g6477a6d3vce1701c23b397e6b@mail.gmail.com">news:4e41f5c20801041127g6477a6d3vce1701c23b397e6b@mail.gmail.com..
>
> > yes, i am...
>
> Oh, good! No ZoneAlarm and no Vista :)
>

> --

Morgan gangwere

Please Excuse TOFU. Gmail/Mobile has no Power.

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.