LyX 1.4.5-1 and /etc/fonts/local.conf

The /etc/fonts/local.conf file is not created by default, so I think the
outer most "if" in the post install script should have an else clause that
creates a minimal file if one does not exist. Something like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<fontconfig>
    <dir>/usr/share/lyx/fonts</dir>
</fontconfig>

I'm not certain this is exactly correct, but it should be close.

Regards,

Cary