Cygwin Gnome and Cygwin Wikia

How can I use Gnome in Cygwin.

I installed (setup.exe) Cygwin with X server and Gnome packages, but when I
type "startx" Gnome does not begin (I would prefer when I open Cygwin, it
would automatically go to Gnome).

I would also include a package similar to apt-get (that could read the fetch
script). So, I could download the Linux packages in my Windows computer with
Internet connection (at work) and install them in my Unice (Linux) computer
at home (I have changed home localization; before I could use ADSL and now I
must use Vodafone HSDPA Mobile Internet, with wvdial).

Finally, I send you the address of the Cygnus Wikia: http://cygwin.wikia.org

Regards.