Re: Using curses with -mno-cygwin

Hello

> Public Mailing Lists wrote:
>
> > MinGW supports curses, and Cygwin supports MinGW. It looks like curses
Really? To my knowldge, bare MinGW and msys does not support the cursor.
It is found in the GnuWin32 packages and I always use it on msys+MinGW+GnuWin32.

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/

Here you will find pdcursor.

> If you build a MinGW pdcurses and put it in the -mno-cygwin search
> locations (i.e. /usr/lib/mingw, /usr/include/mingw) then it will
> probably work fine.

Perhaps if the componets of the pdcursor are placed at indicated by Brian, you will be able to use it.

Regards

Tatsuro