Cygwin 1.5.25 : Very slow command

Hello,

I'm on a Windows 2000 SP4 terminal server with all last update.
My cygwin installation is up to date with de curr installation option.

When I start a cygwin session, it's take a long time. And when I try to
execute some commands, it's very slow.

I produce a cygcheck  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16558428/cygcheck.out
cygcheck.out

Any idea ? I see that a Microsoft patch cause commands to be slow but the
correct patch is include in SP4.

Thanks for help.