This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to access a cygwin folder mounted with 'managed' option?
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:47:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: How to access a cygwin folder mounted with 'managed' option?
- References: <loom.20080417T150638firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jinhyok Heo <heo <at> stanford.edu> writes:
> I tried with the latest EmacsW32 but it does not seem to be able to access
> managed mounts as they are.
Of course it can't, since EmacsW32 isn't a cygwin app.
> Is there a way that EmacsW32 can access case-sensitive files on managed mounts
> as we can in cygwin?
Use cygwin's emacs instead.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html